Sunday, December 4, 2011

Things hidden & forbidden!

Dear Diary,
I just sat down on the edge of the platform bed, which is low to the floor, in front of mirrors & my coochie disappeared, my thighs are so huge... now I am concerned, I dont see it; and that's not good enough for me. Huh(sighing)... gonna have to get serious about this weight thing... Guess I will figure out an effective weight loss plan, while I am eating this Forbidden Chocolate by Friendly's. After a whole carton, 10lbs., and NOW that my coochie is HIDDEN, I can see why this chocolate is FORBIDDEN!  I am sneezing as if I am allergic.  God, I am a "chocoholic", I hope I am not getting allergic to chocolate, esp. sexual chocolate.  And I refuse to get to a point where some Mandingo 'sexual chocolate' can't find it either...lol!  This is a vicious cycle, I wish it was a bi-cycle at least I could choose it & loose it.  Just got a visual of me riding a stationary bicycle and eating ice cream at the same time, that would be a start.  Yeah, I'm thinking of a Master Plan!

"DIARY OF A MAD FAT WOMAN"