Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Holidays

Dear Diary
I saw this picture in one of my groups, needless to say it was a reality check.  I guess I have a reason to repent for complaining about my weight, I have the luxury to be fat. Neither will I complain about my overweight children, their fat is luxurious too. Food is necessary; and for many a luxury. Oh how I wish I had the money to end world hunger; but I'm almost certain people called Capitalist, who are filled with greed would find away to stop me. What I really wish for is an instant solution. I wish I could give them some of my fat cells, but no matter how fat I am it wouldn't be enough to go around.  


We might not be in the 'lap of luxury', but we sure are in the 'fat of luxury'..the only bones you will find on us are chicken bones from chicken we've consumed; and the only ribs you'll see when it comes to us are from beef ribs we have chomped down on... Hallelujuer....*Madea*!



Be thankful & lets remember others who are less fortunate this season. Have a Very Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year!