Friday, November 18, 2011

Why did I do this to myself?

Dear Diary,
One of my biggest pet peeves is to buy something premade, that I know I can make myself.  The only consolation in prepackaged food is that it is less time consuming to prepare.  Well..... Memo to self:  Dont do the lasagna thing again, 1hr to cook and 2 min. to taste, couldnt eat anymore of it.  Now I am so peeved with me, because I could have taken that hour prepared some homemade lasagna that would have surely been a delight to my appetite!  I think some forbidden chocolate ice cream is the only way I can see making this up to me, to appease this peeve....smh,   Can you actually have meat sauce w/o meat?  This lasagna was an EPIC FAIL!  Not only have they insulted my intelligence, but they have assaulted my tastebuds!

No comments:

Post a Comment