Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ok Laurel Luque, OK!

Dear Diary, Laurel Luque sent me this awhile ago and needless to say,i looked at it and ate cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake.  I would tell her I need to fix 'My Crazy', she'd let me know some craZy dont need to be fix...JUST EAT HEALTHIER!  Oh well she'd be happy to know I had yogurt & granola bar for breakfast.  I feel like I could bite somebody right now.  Iamgonna have Salmon for dinner & I'll try to eat a little healthier again tomorrow, but Iamgonna ALSO have a hot fudge sundae TODAY, cuz I realize more now than ever that I have lost a dear friend, that TOMORROW is not promised...  CHECK OUT THE LINK SHE SENT ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO....very interesting....r.i.p Laurel....."Diary of a Mad Fat Woman"


http://www.thetappingexperience.com/EFT/

No comments:

Post a Comment